• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our puppy is a booZehound and somehow we have managed it so that she hasn't had any alcohol yet. She goes after any alcoholic drink and tries to drink it but never goes after my glass when I have water.

Do you have wine pretty much every night WakeGal? NOT JUDGING. Anyone else drink alcohol 5-7 days a week?

Do you have wine pretty much every night WakeGal? NOT JUDGING. Anyone else drink alcohol 5-7 days a week?

No only two nights a week. We had our drinks on the same table as everyone had theirs last night and we were discussing how she wasn't jumping up for then but yesterday that was all she wanted to do.

No only two nights a week. We had our drinks on the same table as everyone had theirs last night and we were discussing how she wasn't jumping up for then but yesterday that was all she wanted to do.

Oh, I figured you drank way more often than that.

And I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with drinking on a daily basis. Seems like the norm for a lot of Europeans.

I drink $25 bottles normally. I couldn't afford to drink that on a daily basis.

I thought you got that cheap stuff from Trader Joes. Must've been thinking of someone else on here. You fancy! :)

I thought you got that cheap stuff from Trader Joes. Must've been thinking of someone else on here. You fancy! :)

No we don't. We actually buy 13 bottles of a $25 wine. Then we cellar it for about 5 years and it resales at a minimum of twice what we bought them for. I know my wine and do a weekly wine tasting to find our next bulk purchase. We do that twice a year. We always keep one bottle to enjoy and then sale the rest.

Our latest resale we bought for $25 and resold for $115 a bottle.

No we don't. We actually buy 13 bottles of a $25 wine. Then we cellar it for about 5 years and it resales at a minimum of twice what we bought them for. I know my wine and do a weekly wine tasting to find our next bulk purchase. We do that twice a year. We always keep one bottle to enjoy and then sale the rest.

Our latest resale we bought for $25 and resold for $115 a bottle.

Nothing like waiting 5 years for a $25 dollar windfall.

Nothing like waiting 5 years for a $25 dollar windfall.

It's not just about the return on investment but also the fun. We then invest the profits into an IRA. It's fun to try to guess which wines will be worth something in five years and then open up the wine after five years to see if we did well.

And I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with drinking on a daily basis. Seems like the norm for a lot of Europeans.

I think you just said what's wrong, chief. This is America.

I probably have at least 1-2 drinks about 5 times a week. Sometimes only 3 times. But usually about 5.

It's weird. I rarely have more than 3 drinks. But 2 drinks is common.

Friends with better lives is actually quite funny.

Pouring one just for you, BSF. Reached into the back of the bunker and pulled out a dusty Blanton's from a few years ago.

py3ahe7e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back