• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread 144: It's Cinco de Mayo Bitches

OMG the Lil' Sebastian version of Ginuwine's Pony. Yes. These last couple eps have been hot fire.

travelling to the least coast for work is total lamesauce. its. 1230 here, and im not ready for bed.

travelling to the least coast for work is total lamesauce. its. 1230 here, and im not ready for bed.

and the WEATHER

oh god the WEATHER on the least coast

sorry i missed your LA outing on sat

actually not too bad in toronto right now. much better than it was when i was here in feb. defs no la, doh.

no worries it was pretty last minute. i had no idea what my wife had planned, but when i found at her friend made a dinner res during the game i had to back out.

Try traveling to India. I'm almost completely 180 from my normal schedule. 3 days in and I still haven't got my sleep schedule timed right.

Try traveling to India. I'm almost completely 180 from my normal schedule. 3 days in and I still haven't got my sleep schedule timed right.

And as soon as you do, it's time to go home.

y7ery3ut.jpg

I love B

But Drunk in Love is starting to get super old

so apparently my cousin who's been out of work for the last 2 years finally found a job as an insurance salesperson. got a text from her this morning awkwardly requesting that i set up a meeting for her with my company to see if she could "save us some $$$". i have literally nothing to do with those types of decisions and haven't even met/spoken to our benefits person (the lady works in our boston office). i feel bad just totally denying her since she finally got a job (plus we JUST switched providers in like january) but it's kiiind of awkward.

My friends got one at Christmas. They like it a lot, but say that it takes a lot of trial and error.

this one's not out yet but it sounds pretty awesome. the guy who wrote the article I posted has tested a lot of the home machines. I've posted his recipes a bunch, but they are fucking awesome, and he has some terrific looking sous vide recipes.

so apparently my cousin who's been out of work for the last 2 years finally found a job as an insurance salesperson. got a text from her this morning awkwardly requesting that i set up a meeting for her with my company to see if she could "save us some $$$". i have literally nothing to do with those types of decisions and haven't even met/spoken to our benefits person (the lady works in our boston office). i feel bad just totally denying her since she finally got a job (plus we JUST switched providers in like january) but it's kiiind of awkward.

That kind of shit happens to me all the time. I hate it.

this one's not out yet but it sounds pretty awesome. the guy who wrote the article I posted has tested a lot of the home machines. I've posted his recipes a bunch, but they are fucking awesome, and he has some terrific looking sous vide recipes.

Ah, I didn't really read and just saw the name. I guess they got last year's model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back