• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 145 - poopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
145-Option-CROPPED.jpg

also gonna put this here for those who may have missed it in the THRILLING end of the last chat thread

I found a region near the NC/VA border that seemed promising, near Eden, NC, in a small town called Stoneville.

7AMzDYo.jpg

Figure 1. See how it's located near the VA border. I isolated a few variables based on population density, tree cover, space between houses, and average annual snowfall/rain to get this specific region, after I eliminated the Mt. Airy, Boone, Independence, Galax, and Sparta areas as not selling the ataulfo mango fruits he lives on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AA6IPig.jpg

Figure 2. From there, I isolated this stretch based on the length of the road off the main road, and the distance to an open field that would allow huge spaces for his dogs, but still far away from most human contact. Note the three circled buildings as my top three guesses as to the #compound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RnciO5W.jpg

Figure 3. This is where the main road leaves and the small dirt road where I believe bobstackfan to live begins. Note the pastoral beauty, even in the stark, barren winter. It's unassuming, rural, quiet. The small house you can see from this view is still a mile away from the one further down Mountain Valley Dr. The house at the very end of the road (circled in the lower right of figure 2) was my first guess. The best view of this house from the street view can be see in figure 4.

[/img]http://i.imgur.com/DFBh3g2.jpg[/img]

Figure 4. This is the end of the street view for Mountain Valley Dr., and certainly an option for the compound. It looks unassuming enough, it's isolated far away, but is it run down enough? The overhead view (figure 2) leads me to believe it's too big for one man, and too well maintained, though the figures are too blurry to be certain. The same can be said for the lower left circled house in figure 2. Which leads me to believe that the top circled figure may very well be the bunker (figure 5).

itTzBUR.jpg

Figure 5. This structure is the furthest away from anything in the sample. Seemingly no roads even lead to it. From the satellite view, it's tough to tell what it is. From a closer view here in figure 5, it's still very tough to tell what it is. And I think that gives me hope that we may have made big headway in this search.

Looks like dirty Myrtle has flushed their white trash down to FL for the weekend.

One of our vendors is in India, and our account manager sends us these great I WISH YOU HAPPY WEEKEND emails every Friday. The clip-arts are starting to really pick up.

qZSgtXO.jpg

JbH8ROK.gif

Vey3Spo.gif

vS46K95.jpg

There are so many "Have a Great Weekend" images on google, he has the entire year covered. Tell him to just stop when he sends this.

66166-Have-A-Great-Weekend.gif

if bobstackfan were actually a septuagenarian it would explain his ludditism and his general paranoia

i'll ask bkf if he eats meat

I finally finished the first 5 GoT books. Is the 6th one ever going to come out?

I finally finished the first 5 GoT books. Is the 6th one ever going to come out?

no

but I saw that he writes his books on a DOS machine not connected to the internet. how does he get them off the computer? would it have a USB drive? floppy disk?

bsf is packing up the compound. taking the money under his mattress and putting it into garbage bags. time to move on.

Awefuckingyeah! Amex laid the smack on Delta and got me my monies back. Fuck you Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back