• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 145 - poopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going out in WS tonight? I need some alcohol in my life after a successful first week of work.

I wonder what all is involved with growing hops. With the growth of craft brewers there's a shortage of hops.

Palma I got your rep. You aren't GENIOUS until you get 8192.

Flying back to Winston tomorrow. Will be out on the town with HTTD, Doofus, AWAR, WakeBDer, Cumberland, TITSWF and from what I've heard maybe DeacHawk and others. Come out and visit Numbers! Starting at Finnegans at 8:30. Don't lie, you know what I look like so come up and say hey.

Going to Jeffrey Adams (???) with a girl tomorrow night. May meet you guys after for a few drinks. How many depends on how the date's going.

Flying back to Winston tomorrow. Will be out on the town with HTTD, Doofus, AWAR, WakeBDer, Cumberland, TITSWF and from what I've heard maybe DeacHawk and others. Come out and visit Numbers! Starting at Finnegans at 8:30. Don't lie, you know what I look like so come up and say hey.

YEAH, BITCH

I am seriously excited about how to train your dragon 2. I honestly can't wait for it to come out.

But don't fucking confuse me for him because that's not cool.

I just want my radio presents and a scrunchie

In Brooklyn for DaveJuice's bachelor party. Had some Founders KBS last night and heading to Peter Lugers in a bit. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back