• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 145 - poopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to bow out of the WC contest because I'm going to be on vacation during an important part of it and don't really want to screw with it when I should be enjoying myself.

g258258000000000000095099cb2ac44dac86725e4640c36a8c5487e485.jpg

Dkn, how did you know they're making love into the butt? Did he tell you or did she tell your wife?

because he's cheating on his wife but he doesn't consider it cheating if its buttsex. Dkns Wife does not know it happens. You have to read the whole thing, you can't cliffs this it is IMPORTANT.

Chat Thread 145 - If you're looking for a war step on the dance floor

It takes quite a cocksman to convince your mistress to let you exclusively put your love into her deuce because otherwise would constitute cheating on your spouse. Very impressive. WRS approves.

What did the Pit broads have to say about this?

I love this. How do we make it happen?

Well the admins will have to seek out new ways to reach the current student body and grow our userbase. I know a certain set of local brothers who have gained significant experience in advertising to the local Winston-Salem population, whose last campaign was both a rousing success and is now completed. I imagine they have some available time.

It takes quite a cocksman to convince your mistress to let you exclusively put your love into her deuce because otherwise would constitute cheating on your spouse. Very impressive. WRS approves.

What did the Pit broads have to say about this?

i think it takes some people who are incredibly set on not believing it could ever happen to actually be able to turn a blind eye to what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back