• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 145 - poopin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha male RTQ. I like it!

yeahh not really though. the other day we were talking about roller coasters and he said he never really liked thrill rides. I told him it was probably because he was too alpha and didn't like not being in control, and he agreed that was possible.

yeahh not really though. the other day we were talking about roller coasters and he said he never really liked thrill rides. I told him it was probably because he was too alpha and didn't like not being in control, and he agreed that was possible.

that seems like weird logic

Alpha males fantasize about not being in control. It's a release.

Lack of control in coasters is troubling sometimes. I just remind myself that the rides are safe and I enjoy the rush. I don't ride ones at fairs though.

You basically said "you're a huge pussy because you're an alpha male".

giphy.gif

Also, thank you, HP for posting our last real movie star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back