• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on vacation Thursday and had to rearrange the itinerary much to my wife's chagrin.

But honestly, just take a two hour lunch and stay late on Thursday to get everything done. What's the big fucking deal? Surely your boss has taken an unannounced long lunch at some point in his career. Maybe you should ask him out for some team building.

i don't agree! Mary is more fun, but I think coworker is hotter. but we never agree on what girls we think are better looking. #notsurewhatthatsaysaboutme?

let's take this opportunity to compare and contrast

not gonna post pics but Mary is shorter, a brunette with a big smile, jewish, from boston with a dry wit, who is unafraid of any social constraints (wore a full-body america suit to the bar last night, for example). coworker is petite platinum blonde, southern tri-delt type, but very sarcastic/witty personality-- wouldn't be caught dead in a full-body america suit for any reason.

Definitely take Brasky's advice on avoiding office drama.

Hey man I have safely navigated the politics of office drama for several years, in many different offices. And CoworkerGirl doesn't work in my actual office, she's at a different location. Its definitely fun telling my coworker's about this girl I'm seeing, but them having no idea its her, even though they've met at several corporate meetings.

"Mary" is without question the better looking of the two.

#scoooop KBD knows the info that the people want

i don't agree! Mary is more fun, but I think coworker is hotter. but we never agree on what girls we think are better looking. #notsurewhatthatsaysaboutme?

let's take this opportunity to compare and contrast

What Brews said. Please keep it under 500 words.

not gonna post pics but Mary is shorter, a brunette with a big smile, jewish, from boston with a dry wit, who is unafraid of any social constraints (wore a full-body america suit to the bar last night, for example). coworker is petite platinum blonde, southern tri-delt type, but very sarcastic/witty personality-- wouldn't be caught dead in a full-body america suit for any reason.

KBD does Mary have Northeastern face? Because if not, I bote her.

#yankeeface?

I'm probably opting for the coworker. Different strokes for different folks.

#yankeeface?

I'm probably opting for the coworker. Different strokes for different folks.

yeah she definitely 'looks' Bostonian to me. she does have huge boobs though. that may be why KBD thinks she's much more attractive. but we literally never ever agree on female hotness. #whoknows

I've just spent too much time around girls that the coworker appears to be like. Nothing against girls like that, it just takes more for me to get excited about a chick that is probably like 100 girls I knew in college.

Plus rocking an American full body suit to a World Cup viewing thing, is like +Eleventy Billon Bonus Points for a guy like myself. Also means she probably has a good body :thumbsup:

So unless we get an affirmative Yankeeface ruling from KBD I will officially cast my lot with Mary.

Mary would probably meet the definition of Yankee face, which I don't actually mind. But come on, FULL BODY AMERICA SUIT has to be worth something amiright?

yeah she definitely 'looks' Bostonian to me. she does have huge boobs though. that may be why KBD thinks she's much more attractive. but we literally never ever agree on female hotness. #whoknows

lol

oh count me in for no snitching btw. charlie sounds like a hero

like i said, Mary is definitely more fun, but I think coworker is better looking. granted, i'm from the south so I skew southern lilly-wearing prepster in terms of who I think is attractive.

Reactions: ITK
But lets talk more about Big Boobs and American full body suits. If you could find pics of girls who look similar while wearing the suit, that would be preferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back