• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised about the breakdown of who thinks who is attractive. American bodysuit takes a good body/GUTS. I like it.

Good thing I switched over to my phone to google american full body suit. The google images search is defs NSFW.

YO peeps...we are looking to take a trip in October to Canada. We have 4 nights -- should we do it all in Montreal, or split it up and do Quebec City as well?

YO peeps...we are looking to take a trip in October to Canada. We have 4 nights -- should we do it all in Montreal, or split it up and do Quebec City as well?

Too short of a trip to do more than day trip to QC IMO

not gonna post pics but Mary is shorter, a brunette with a big smile, jewish, from boston with a dry wit, who is unafraid of any social constraints (wore a full-body america suit to the bar last night, for example). coworker is petite platinum blonde, southern tri-delt type, but very sarcastic/witty personality-- wouldn't be caught dead in a full-body america suit for any reason.

Mary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coworker

Which one is icheat?

just based on descriptions so far, i'm 100% on team MARY.

Dash, you gotta tell the chick. What is this "stay out of it" bullshit, especially if "Mary" doesn't give a shit. There's no downside to being the one to spill the beans. Just get permish from Mary first and you're good.

Mary says it's okay
She can see the future
Everything turns around
Everything turns around

Terrors may be coming
But they are only games
Everything turns around
Everything turns around

Sirens may be sounding
Roads are closing down
But I am a true believer
I am a true believer

So grab your pills and pillows
And take what you'll remember
Everything turns around
Everything turns around

Mary you are doing drugs
Don't you think we know?
You always seemed a little too happy
Mary, Mary

Oh and Townie, I was wrong. That soccer match was AWESOME. I turned my back away from my jigsaw puzzle for at least like 20 minutes to watch it live.

Yesterday was pretty rough. A ROGUE WAVE hit me in the face like a ton of bricks and ripped my sunglasses and my bandana off, and the ocean ate them. The bandana was $1, so aside from having to be slightly less AMERICAN for the game, no biggie, but those were really nice sunglasses, and I had always taken good care of them. I'm pretty bummed out about that.

Ah, well. The game was fun until Varela's nutpunch, at least, and I got some good last pickles of me in the shades and bandana to cherish forever.

any of you guys ever get down on a pickle/cheese combo?

i've done cucumber and cream cheese, because that's a thing... but never pickles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back