• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
well let's define our terms here

are you talking about what we in america call "hot dogs" which are these things:

HotDog2a.gif

or are you talking about some attractive dogs?

like some really nice looking dogs?

fuckable dogs basically, i think is what cp3 was asking about

and i don't know, but i wonder if it would stop ppl from eating so many doges over there

but as a fattie you gotta start embracing more foods plama or else you will be rejected by your own kind

if I accidently start to chew on a pickle, I immediately begin regurgitation preparation.

if I accidently start to chew on a pickle, I immediately begin regurgitation preparation.

Crap. Palma and I agree on something. Love cucumbers... love vinegar. Hate pickles.

"you get mistaken for strangers by your own friends" was a line written about plama bc his friends didn't recognize him bc he's fat

lol plama you have a national song written about u now u must be emo

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm listening to the national and plama is fat

i like prime rib

but once i ordered it and this dude ridiculed the shit out of me bc there were like 10 other cuts available at the restaurant and i ordered teh cheapest one

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i'm listening to the national and plama is fat

i like prime rib

but once i ordered it and this dude ridiculed the shit out of me bc there were like 10 other cuts available at the restaurant and i ordered teh cheapest one

before that trust fund matured i'm guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back