• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a trust fund?

is it just where you get a bunch of money from family in some account somewhere?

ETA just looked it up, it looks MONTE

this place only really serves prime rib though. And I got to eat directly under like a 30 foot high like old Italian looking painting in a grand ballroom. It was the tits.

"hold on, we're going home" is the best tune that drake has written

discuss

and the lyrics are soooooooooo bad

"i want your hot love and emotion"

drake has to be the softest dude in entertainment industry history

he's like justin bieber dipped in moisturizer, wrapped in velour

but sometimes he writes a song and i like it and hate myself

forever isn't "his" song, otherwise obviously that'd be his best

all me is good

successful is good

marvin's room is great but i wish it didn't have that phone recording shit

yo plama iggy azalea SUCKS

finally listened to her this weekend

AWFUL

BUCKETS - Did you get 7/10???

You shoulda gone with 2 question marks on that one. No offense. Not a lot of people give out question mark feedback so dudes go their whole fucking lives without figuring it out. It's like the Nicaragua of language. Nobody has ever been to Nicaragua or even seen it, but people talk about it constantly. And that's the same thing as question marks. But yeah, I digress.

My wife is pissed at me because a I was babysitting my daughter and a coyote ate her foot off. Apparently women are perfect lol.

Not to interrupt but I do agree about tennis. It's really rewarding. That's the thing. I don't just want to do stuff. I want it to be rewarding. That's the key to living life. Make sure it's rewarding. And tennis is exactly that. So yeah. I agree with that guy who was talking tennis earlier. Big time. Maybe we should start a messageboards league of tennis playing.

Push comes to shove you can't let a baby eat guacamole. They don't know how to fucking chew.

what is a trust fund?

is it just where you get a bunch of money from family in some account somewhere?

ETA just looked it up, it looks MONTE

It is.

We have check books in our office and people's bills just come straight to our office and the assistants pay their bills for them. It's so strange to just see a stack of comcast bills.

You guys ended up being right about Applebees by the way. The waitresses hate Jews. I should've listened.

hey cp3 you running the fantasy league again this year?

hey cp3 you running the fantasy league again this year?

Yeah sure. I'll run it. Fantasy league of messageboards posters. I'll score it but I have the 9th pick, so I gotta wait a while. I think DeacMan gets first pick. He told me he's picking himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back