• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to interrupt but I do agree about tennis. It's really rewarding. That's the thing. I don't just want to do stuff. I want it to be rewarding. That's the key to living life. Make sure it's rewarding. And tennis is exactly that. So yeah. I agree with that guy who was talking tennis earlier. Big time. Maybe we should start a messageboards league of tennis playing.

David Wallace was also super into tennis.

Wow. Shocker. DeacMan didn't take himself. He took bluefish with the first overall pick. So, it'll be interesting to see how long DeacMan lasts here.

bluefish is an odd choice

five tool player way back when but these days has serious problems in a couple categories

similar to pickles sorta, but kimchi is also awesome. plama, as a fan of the azns what are your thoughts

Met this girl through eharmony and she's super cool. Lotta boobs and stuff. But the thing is my wife is a real bitch so I'm not sure how to make things happen. If you catch my drift.

I been on these boards since 1985 and I never realized DeacMan was Vytas Danelius until just now. He randomly PM'd me about Columbus Crew. I think we're getting season tickets together.

I been on these boards since 1985 and I never realized DeacMan was Vytas Danelius until just now. He randomly PM'd me about Columbus Crew. I think we're getting season tickets together.

:laugh:

Any of you guys ever check out the Bro Talk thread? Lotta dudes beasting pussy. Pretty impressive. Must have nice dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back