• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 148: at least we get all these awesome baseball highlights now... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually dated a girl for 13 years just cause I thought her dad had a sick dick.

not gonna post pics but Mary is shorter, a brunette with a big smile, jewish, from boston with a dry wit, who is unafraid of any social constraints (wore a full-body america suit to the bar last night, for example). coworker is petite platinum blonde, southern tri-delt type, but very sarcastic/witty personality-- wouldn't be caught dead in a full-body america suit for any reason.

Love these descriptions. I'd stay out of it but you do what you want.

Mary sounds like a real whore

Anyone else respect Dash for being willing to spit in the face of the karma gods by not telling her friend whilst her man became a doctor and moved to Vermont in the last few months?

I got dashionista in the fifth round of the messageboards posters draft. Felt like he had some upside. I like that it's a dude who pretends to be a lady. That takes balls. Literally.

Not sure people know this but dashionista is a big fat guy named Todd. He's 47. Never went to Wake but ended up rooting for them because he loves going to wakes. Like, he will seek out obituaries and just show up with a blowhorn lol. Weird but that's dashionista. Anyway. Let's stop talking about this. Fuck me. Dashionista and his bullshit. Jesus.

not gonna post pics but Mary is shorter, a brunette with a big smile, jewish, from boston with a dry wit, who is unafraid of any social constraints (wore a full-body america suit to the bar last night, for example). coworker is petite platinum blonde, southern tri-delt type, but very sarcastic/witty personality-- wouldn't be caught dead in a full-body america suit for any reason.

So a yankeeface and a jesusjuice cocktease.

My favorite thing to do is to walk into Red Lobster wearing my tuxedo then I wait for the waitress to ask me what I want and I just say "I'll take the check". And she looks at me funny then I fuck her. And she's a dude. Trick story. Don't be homophobic.

sy5e3ytu.jpg

Heres that prime rib

chances that either of these girls is actually witty?

Was as tasty as I imagine a prime rib can be. I like the fact the dining room is just one big square big ceiling room.

feel like i need to hit up that and stinking rose at some point

went to boa last week though. legit.

I'll tell you what, I don't know much about steakhouses but I love it when dudes talk about them to each other

drove past stinking rose and commented on it last night, what is it?

Used to work near BOA, did that a good bit. Doing STK for the birthday this week. Probably the last big LA steakhouse I haven't been.

Do u exclusively eat at steakhouses, plama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back