• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your insurance handbook (not just the summary document) will spell out your coverage in detail.

hD0303CB2

I'm bad about saying "You too" like in the context of if someone says to "Have a great day." like yesterday the ticket agent at the gate said to "have a nice flight" and I instinctively said "you too."

yesterday the guy behind the deli counter said "have a nice evening, come back and see us again," and I replied, "thanks, you too!" I'd already decided to say it before he added that I should come back. makes less sense now, whoops!

I'm bad about saying "You too" like in the context of if someone says to "Have a great day." like yesterday the ticket agent at the gate said to "have a nice flight" and I instinctively said "you too."
oh yeah i do this all the time, good example

enjoy (random event that only I am going to)!
you too!

yesterday the guy behind the deli counter said "have a nice evening, come back and see us again," and I replied, "thanks, you too!" I'd already decided to say it before he added that I should come back. makes less sense now, whoops!

my first job was at a boat supply store and we were instructed to tell any customer we saw leaving to come visit us again. so, naturally that was ingrained in me. of course, I spent the next 2 summers working at a radiology clinic and I actually said that to a couple of patients, which I'm sure they'd rather not come visit again.

In the rare occurrence that I run after work, I end up saying "good morning" to people I pass by since I'm so used to saying it when running mornings. I'm sure they're :tard:

Holy hell just had the most fruitless 30 minute phone call with my insurance company asking what I THOUGHT were a few simple questions. I asked about C section coverage and the guy began reading to me (straight from the benefits page that I told him I had already read) about STERILIZATION AND VASECTOMY COVERAGE. WTF.

How does one go about speaking to someone that actually knows about coverage and doesn't just search the benefits page in exactly the same manner that I do? Talk to someone in a doctors office or hospital that deals with various insurance companies?

I would be shocked if it's not covered. It's generally not an elective procedure. It can also be a life and death situation. Maybe I am misunderstanding.

Your insurance handbook (not just the summary document) will spell out your coverage in detail.

Is that the same thing as the Benefits Booklet or is there something even more in depth? It's kind of vague or I just don't understand it.

It says "EMERGENCY cesarean section will be considered eligible for benefit application only when provided in the course of treatment for those conditions listed above as a complication of pregnancy." However, the list it's referring to above says "including, but not limited to:" and then a bunch of conditions so the list isn't extensive.

I would be shocked if it's not covered. It's generally not an elective procedure. It can also be a life and death situation. Maybe I am misunderstanding.

We've just had a lot of people say "make sure you know everything your insurance covers because we were shocked that they didn't cover ____" or "we were so surprised about how much it all cost!" so I've been trying to look in to it. A c-section is a definite possibility because it's a big baby so I was wondering if that would be considered an "emergency" c-section in the eyes of insurance. Hopefully questions that my doctor's office or hospital may be able to answer but kind of disturbing that calling BCBS doesn't get anywhere close to answers. The guy asked me if the c-section would be performed in an office setting :tard:

We've just had a lot of people say "make sure you know everything your insurance covers because we were shocked that they didn't cover ____" or "we were so surprised about how much it all cost!" so I've been trying to look in to it. A c-section is a definite possibility because it's a big baby so I was wondering if that would be considered an "emergency" c-section in the eyes of insurance. Hopefully questions that my doctor's office or hospital may be able to answer but kind of disturbing that calling BCBS doesn't get anywhere close to answers. The guy asked me if the c-section would be performed in an office setting :tard:

This doesn't pertain to you, but something to keep in mind for anyone with elderly parents or those that are helping their parents with their elderly grandparents. I was attending a lecture the other month on elderly healthcare and insurance. The lecturer was talking about healthcare advocates (I think is the proper term) who will basically go with elderly parents to appointments, etc and report to the children who have power of attorney. This is very helpful for when the kids live away and can't get to all of the appointments. She was also advocating it inorder to ask questions to make sure you know everything that is covered and not covered. For instance, they are helpful in telling what benefits are available to veterans and helping with all that paperwork (BIG pain in the ass if you ever have to do it - I just did it for my grandfather).

Anyway, one thing she was talking about was hospital admission. A person may spend the night at the hospital but never be admitted, even though they have the wristband, etc. If they aren't admitted, insurance and medicare often will not cover the costs of the hospital stay.

I would imagine that insurance would cover any c-section necessitated by medical circumstances. It may not cover the instance where you prefer a c-section to maintain the integrity of your lady penis.

FINE will they cover my lady penis rejuvenation if they're going to be so stingy?

AWAR, it's almost go time isn't it?

:eek:hnoes: yes. My due date is next Thursday and I have a feeling my doctor is going to want to make an induction appointment not much later than that so this weekend I'm going to try all of the old wives tales to evict this thing myself. This is some scary shit.

Chat Thread 149: Don't Fuck With The Krauts

Oh man, you're probably not sleeping well these days because you're probably uncomfortable as a deuce, but try to enjoy the last few days of theoretically uninterrupted sleep you're going to get for a WHILE.

HTTD A LITTLE OVER A WEEK WITH NO RESPONSIBILITIES GET WEIRD WHILE YOU CAN

FINE will they cover my lady penis rejuvenation if they're going to be so stingy?

You just need to plan for an intense post-delivery kegel's regimen. After a couple weeks, you'll be right back to being able to crack a #2 pencil in half using only the muscles of your lady penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back