• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTTD A LITTLE OVER A WEEK WITH NO RESPONSIBILITIES GET WEIRD WHILE YOU CAN

[bkf]HTTD is just flaunting his lack of responsibility...and that...is disgusting. He shouldn't have any fun if there is even the remotest chance of AWAR's old wives' tales working.[/bkf]

It's actually ill advised at this point cause the nugget can pop out of the oven at any point now!

Oh man, you're probably not sleeping well these days because you're probably uncomfortable as a deuce, but try to enjoy the last few days of theoretically uninterrupted sleep you're going to get for a WHILE.

Sometimes I think all I do is sleep! I'm a notoriously deep sleeper and that hasn't changed a whole lot so this will definitely be a major change. Everyone in my family has basically said something along the lines of "you're fucked".

It's actually ill advised at this point cause the nugget can pop out of the oven at any point now!

Haha I actually remember Say Hey (I think it was him) posting about the gamble of drinking close to his wife's due date. You wanna drink but you don't want to be too far gone in case you have to drive!

:eek:hnoes: yes. My due date is next Thursday and I have a feeling my doctor is going to want to make an induction appointment not much later than that so this weekend I'm going to try all of the old wives tales to evict this thing myself. This is some scary shit.

RIP, AWAR LADY PEEN

Haha I actually remember Say Hey (I think it was him) posting about the gamble of drinking close to his wife's due date. You wanna drink but you don't want to be too far gone in case you have to drive!

YES. Once you get in the Red Zone, you have to be conscious of that. Don't want to have that whiskey nightcap or reefer or what have you, then suddenly AWAR's amniotic fluid is spraying all over the house and you are totally f-ed.

why don't babies just sleep all night right away?

i mean babies used to survive in caves and shit, do they really need to be fed and waited on every couple of hours?

Sometimes I think all I do is sleep! I'm a notoriously deep sleeper and that hasn't changed a whole lot so this will definitely be a major change. Everyone in my family has basically said something along the lines of "you're fucked".

You're lucky, as by the end of my wife's 2 pregnancies she has basically had 24-hour/day heartburn and been completely miserable, such that sleep was difficult.

The good news is that you will eventually get used to getting by on much less sleep. The part that sucks, as I'm sure you've been told, is that it is going to be a loooong time before you're able to sleep in again. Small kids don't give a fuck that it's the weekend, and they don't give a fuck how late you stayed up the night before. They wake up early EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is tough. But, in like 15 years they'll want to sleep until noon everyday and it will piss you off, so you have that to look forward to, or so I'm told.

well the peanut is going to be an evil mastermind by 15 so that will also be interesting.

yeah my parents used to get mad at me for sleeping in so late when i was a teenager

i could easily sleep like 12-14 hours back then LIKE A ROCK

As a father of two young boys, I solemnly vow that I will never get annoyed that they sleep in as teenagers. That will be fucking awesome.

this pic is so MONTE from my camping trip last weekend:

#deacphanamericanhero

well the peanut is going to be an evil mastermind by 15 so that will also be interesting.

Tonight we were watching one of those music channels on the cable box and the Peanut looked at the video and pointed and said "black guy" (at least I think that's what he said). All I know is that once he said it, my wife and I looked at each other and shared a silent nod, acknowledging the comment by the One Who Will Become History's Greatest Monster.

why don't babies just sleep all night right away?

Because they're assholes.

yeah my parents used to get mad at me for sleeping in so late when i was a teenager

i could easily sleep like 12-14 hours back then LIKE A ROCK

I haven't tried 14 lately but 12 still happens. My parents were here last weekend and we were trying to figure out what time to get brunch that wouldn't be too late for them but too early for me so my dad asked what time I normally get up and the weekend before I slept until 10:30. Kind of felt like a slacker.

You're lucky, as by the end of my wife's 2 pregnancies she has basically had 24-hour/day heartburn and been completely miserable, such that sleep was difficult.

The good news is that you will eventually get used to getting by on much less sleep. The part that sucks, as I'm sure you've been told, is that it is going to be a loooong time before you're able to sleep in again. Small kids don't give a fuck that it's the weekend, and they don't give a fuck how late you stayed up the night before. They wake up early EVERY SINGLE DAY. That is tough. But, in like 15 years they'll want to sleep until noon everyday and it will piss you off, so you have that to look forward to, or so I'm told.

Ugh that would suck although I guess it got her ready for the baby? (Trying to find a silver lining) I've had heartburn but normally a tums can handle it enough for me to fall asleep or I just sleep sitting up. Earlier in my pregnancy everyone was like, "Just wait until the end you're going to be so tired of being pregnant!" Nooope. I'd go for a 50 week pregnancy if that was a thing. Inside baby is so much easier!

Tonight we were watching one of those music channels on the cable box and the Peanut looked at the video and pointed and said "black guy" (at least I think that's what he said). All I know is that once he said it, my wife and I looked at each other and shared a silent nod, acknowledging the comment by the One Who Will Become History's Greatest Monster.

will it be lil rubbins or el chupe jr, american hero spawn to stop him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back