• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
tis

my hair is dirty blonde/brunette, beard is reddish, and body hair is blonde. i'm weird.

zach g? come on you guys. im not that fat.

Roasted some squash and zukes with parm and sauteed some chicken in swiss chard, dandelion greens and green onions. Quick pickled a cuke. Awesome, light summery meal. Suck it fat plama.

Roasted some squash and zukes with parm and sauteed some chicken in swiss chard, dandelion greens and green onions. Quick pickled a cuke. Awesome, light summery meal. Suck it fat plama.

Did something similar...garden grown squash and zucchini, parm, mozz, green onions, basil, garlic, S&P in a casserole type situation with roasted pork loin. Yum.

Guys

There's a chance I may be doing God's work soon

Oh man, you're probably not sleeping well these days because you're probably uncomfortable as a deuce, but try to enjoy the last few days of theoretically uninterrupted sleep you're going to get for a WHILE.

I'd rather be waterboarded.

yeah my parents used to get mad at me for sleeping in so late when i was a teenager

i could easily sleep like 12-14 hours back then LIKE A ROCK

When I was a freshman at Wake my mom asked me how late I slept in on weekends and I'd say like noon or sometimes even 1. She'd get mad at me for "sleeping away college" but I figure if I'm going to bed at like 4 or something in the morning I'm getting the most out of college. Plus nothing is happening on weekends then anyway, unless there's a game or something.

WHOOPS

34qk3g6.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404885766.091189.jpg

When I was a freshman at Wake my mom asked me how late I slept in on weekends and I'd say like noon or sometimes even 1. She'd get mad at me for "sleeping away college" but I figure if I'm going to bed at like 4 or something in the morning I'm getting the most out of college. Plus nothing is happening on weekends then anyway, unless there's a game or something.

Ha, we at to be at the Lake at 7 on Saturday mornings. Sometimes it was 8, and man did we party so much harder when that was the case.

fatty ginger drunk

I see a handsome man with a full head of hair, probably stoned, exercising in the great outdoors. The gingery beard lends an air of rugged masculinity--equally appealing to women and our gay male brothers.

I see a handsome man with a full head of hair, probably stoned, exercising in the great outdoors. The gingery beard lends an air of rugged masculinity--appealing to women and our gay male brothers.

But what does Kanye see?

Got some bad news for da Juggalos (Juggalette!) I know be hanging out here.

The poser ass FBI says we're a gang, whatever that means!

L21eA7c.jpg

Gonna be discussing da implicationz at a seminar (hosted by your girl Sugar Slam) during THE GATHERING later this month. See ya there!

Damn I was hoping for "It Wasn't Me"

So while the New Yorker re-launches their website, coinciding with their digital strategy overhaul, everything on the site going back to 2007 is free for 3 months. Then the new launch, and a paywall. So get yo free New Yorker shit now. I know it's what I'll be reading for a while. I'll try to post good reads here for those who care.

ETA: looks like this doesn't start til 7/21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back