• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my line of thinking as well. Better to place the dog in a situation where it can be properly taken care of.

My impression is that they've had this dog for a while, and she didn't follow through with it so my best guess is that she was just complaining. It just rubbed me the wrong way considering how she worded it.

which of these is a texas tuxedo?

next-level-hipster-19.jpg

next-level-hipster-14.jpg

My impression is that they've had this dog for a while, and she didn't follow through with it so my best guess is that she was just complaining. It just rubbed me the wrong way considering how she worded it.

I love it when people complain about what others say on facebook.

Girl, I want to make you sweat, sweat till you can't sweat no more
And if you cry out, I'm gonna push it some more
And if you cry out, I'm gonna push it, push it, push it some more

And if you cry out, I'm gonna push it some more
And if you cry out, I'm gonna push it, push it, push it some more

I thought this song was about rape when I was a kid and found it odd it was on the radio all the time

yall i just got a standing work station and it is THE SHIT. that is all.

yall i just got a standing work station and it is THE SHIT. that is all.

Nice, I'm super jelly. I get rando back pains from time to time and I'm convinced its from this effing desk chair. I try to stand up and work as much as I can.

Heading to new yoke this weekend yall

Bk here we come

so if a dude has a tattoo sleeve... does that mean his arm is naturally hairless? or the tattoo prevents the arm from growing hair? or they constantly shave it?

you never see a dude with a tattoo sleeve on a hairy arm

Nice, I'm super jelly. I get rando back pains from time to time and I'm convinced its from this effing desk chair. I try to stand up and work as much as I can.

yeah, i get crazy restless legs and so this is prettttyyyy clutch. i feel like i'm driving a boat when i'm standing at it, though. it's this big ol' stand thing that moves my keyboard and screens up and down, so i can slide it all back down the pole (insert stripper reference here,yuk yuk yuk) and have it be a normal sitting desk, too. gonna get a clip-on cup holder for it - that's the only improvement i can think of right now.

so if a dude has a tattoo sleeve... does that mean his arm is naturally hairless? or the tattoo prevents the arm from growing hair? or they constantly shave it?

you never see a dude with a tattoo sleeve on a hairy arm

deep thoughts with buckets.

i'm just straight bumping STILL BALLIN out of my office

#westcoast #2pacisstillalive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back