• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 15: DeacHawk Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very happy i didn't stay up to watch the us/panama game

another song rec

socialite death squad - the idle hands

I was really excited for a moment because I was like "I have this song and I like this song AND Townie is recommending it? maybe I'm doing something right!"

then I realized I got it from one of your mixtapes. :tard:

Why are you up so early? 6am is ridiculous.

You can't always tell from facebook duh

Not true.

Picture of her alone = good chance she's single OR in a relationship and not crazy
Picture of her and a guy = good chance she's in a relationship and crazy
Picture of something other than her = crazy
Picture of her and a kid = she has kids

Goddamn. I just got back from a good family friend's house, and all they wanted to talk about was my gf. Apparently, since it's been 8 months, it's totally acceptable to spend 30 minutes advising me on how to purchase an engagement ring.

Um, yeah, that's how that works. If it's been 6 months, it's open season for family friends.

And I just read all the posts between last night and now. That was a waste people. Can't someone just make a "Best of" the chat thread and post it for me each morning?

Quite a CT explosion. I'm impressed.

Studying for CPA on a Sunday FTL.

Fuck it all. Good thing I'm leaving for Chi in a few hours. This place is poisoning me.

lol @ like 50 pages since yesterday morning.

mega-lol at the RTQ-OGB peanut butter/chocolate argument. Thank you for speaking almost exactly what I would have said OGB.

I was curious so I looked at the Baltimore Marathon route today and it goes by a block away from my house. That'll be fun. Unfortunately its the same day as our homecoming game against Clemson so odds are it'll just cause a clusterfuck for me trying to get to the game.

Yea the huge explosion of posts made it totally not worth my time to catch up. I'll survive without knowing what happened.

260361_216997048334752_216995308334926_697763_1576662_n.jpg

OOOO I WANT HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back