• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt

he crushed it on Sunday

i don't see why he'd retire though, wtf else is he going to do

i assume this is a haas, but i haven't seen it posted yet:

My bday was yesterday. Had some Wake friends over and BBQ'ed. Watched O's win. Nice day. #gettingold

no doubt

he crushed it on Sunday

i don't see why he'd retire though, wtf else is he going to do

Froning owns Sundays; he has a history of doing very well on Sundays. I think he just adopted a baby girl with his wife; I guess he realizes he can't train to win, run a gym, and have the time to be the father he wants to be. Gotta figure the sponsorship money must be pretty good if he's willing to retire from a 250K prize for winning.

ETA: Supposedly the reebok contract he signed is BIG money.

Last edited:
yeah lots of people say he's making 7-figures from Reebok and Rogue

i can't wait for the nike metcons to DROP though, hot shit

10338713_829798043712099_1561803673629659291_n.jpg

birdie and rambo start new daycare today come on b$ stop being so #nervous

super random, but i spent about 10 miles worth of my bike ride trying to remember your name yesterday. i was riding with anotehr guy someone called "b money" and then i was like... what is his name.... and i had it right the first remembering, but convinced myself it was not that, but then yeah. it was weird. it was also 60 miles in to a 75 mile ride, so my brain was working on 1/2 speed at that point, but still.

holy food coma just had this sandy:

pulled pork, grilled ham, spicy mustard, fried pickles on sesame roll

Yesterday started with mimosas and ended with bourbon at the wedding reception.

My body is not reacting well to that.

Uggghhh buckets i really liked that shoe until I found out it was a CrossFit shoe.

I really need some trainers to use at the gym that aren't my running shoes. But now peeps are gonna think I do crossfit. CRAP.

Uggghhh buckets i really liked that shoe until I found out it was a CrossFit shoe.

I really need some trainers to use at the gym that aren't my running shoes. But now peeps are gonna think I do crossfit. CRAP.

Wtf are Crossfit shoes? How are they different than trainers?

Wtf are Crossfit shoes? How are they different than trainers?

Basically rebranded trainers. Gotta make money off of the crossfit fad somehow.

Not entirely true; if they're anything like the Nano's they will be very flat and without a cushy sole. Most training shoes will have a soft sole, unlike the Nano's (and probably these new Nikes), which makes them less stable when you're under a heavy load (squatting, pressing overhead, etc).

Last edited:
Basically rebranded trainers. Gotta make money off of the crossfit fad somehow.

Ooo okay all's well then.

They really do look like nice shoes. Although, I switched to Nike running shoes after 5 pairs of Mizunos and I'm not sure it's been the best switch.

YOU GUYS. at noon here (so pretty much tomorrow for you) i'm plunking down cash moneys for a BIG RACE.

so. ready. so. amped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back