• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if professional athletes get paid to exercise then what are people who pay to exercise?

Uggghhh buckets i really liked that shoe until I found out it was a CrossFit shoe.

I really need some trainers to use at the gym that aren't my running shoes. But now peeps are gonna think I do crossfit. CRAP.

i think reebok are the only peeps that can actually brand a shoe "crossfit"

these will just be good trainers that you can lift in like a man

Last week wifey and I went to a concert and got a hotel room through hotels.com. When we checked in around 12:30 AM we discovered it was a smoking room. I told the front desk that we were promised a non-smoking room and they said, sorry bro no dice we are all full. At this point it was close to 1 AM and I was not trying to load back up and search out another room so we stayed the night. I called hotels.com the next day and asked for a refund since we were promised a non-smoking room. The lady balked and offered me a $25 dollar gift card towards my next hotel. I said, no I want a full refund and asked to speak to her manager. Manager came on and said $40 gift card and I said no I want a full refund. She said my next step is to write a letter to corporate. I'm mailing it now. I feel like I should get a full refund but am prepared for the worse. It's not a lot of money (about a hundo) but more the principal of the matter. What are my odds of getting my cash back?

you crazy, leebs

i swim all the time, rode my bicycle across america, and have run marathons, and i think the ironman is fucking mental

mad respect

seems like the business of people paying you to so that they can run and swim is a good one

My dad's first one was Canada in British Columbia.

nice!
my options (driving distance to here was my stipulation) are whistler, cour d'alene, and tahoe. whistler is is the best time of year for me to shoot for and is a much shorter drive than tahoe. plus, i can easily convince family to make the trek out there because there's plenty to do/see.

I've always wanted to do a tri but I don't have the equipment and I balk at the swimming portion. I feel like I'd need to take a swimming class on how to swim long distances. I assume there's a real technique, because swimming like an average dude could produce a lot of wasted movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back