• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm driving the InVermont family (plus mother-in-law) to Nova Scotia next week. We'll pass through St. John and Moncton, NB on the way to the Cape Breton area. Anybody ever been? Must-see attractions? I'm hoping our drive back doesn't resemble this:

national-lampoons-vacation-1983-movie-11.png

I've watched that and You're the Worst.

Married has been ok, a little darker than expected. Just a viewpoint on Marriage I wasn't expecting going in. The writing/dialogue in You're the Worst I've really enjoyed through the first 2 episodes.

I've really liked the first 2 episode of You're the Worst. Skipped the first ep of Married since it supposedly sucked and they retooled the show, and thought the 2nd ep was okay.

I've really liked the first 2 episode of You're the Worst. Skipped the first ep of Married since it supposedly sucked and they retooled the show, and thought the 2nd ep was okay.

this is basically how I saw them as well. The first ep of Marriage was super meh, definitely an improvement on episode 2 but still just alright.

I realized a year or so ago that anything with Judy Greer is usually hilarious, so it'll probably turn out to be a pretty decent show

okay I don't understand the framily commercials at all. are they references I'm just not wise to?

Also, for you pervs, You're the Worst has like some insanely graphic TV sex. Pretty sweet. Satan likey.

thanks! it's a year from yesterday, so i've got plenty of time to get ready.

I'm so stoked - one of the girls I ride with out here just won her age group yesterday (18-24) and gets a coveted Kona slot for this fall. It was her first Ironman... and she effing got a slot to Kona (granted, 18-24 is the least competitive age group other than the olds, but she had a hell of a time for that course at 11:25). Beast. Gives me goosebumps.

11:25 as in hours:minutes?

It's going to be a real drag on Leebs' ironman prep when Jason knocks her up any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back