• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a good night. After my two hour workout, I came home to a bottle of wine and the birdcage on tv :)

I'm in my happy place c

Since so many of y'all reached out to me after my original post, I wanted to stop by and let y'all know that my dad passed last night at Forsyth. I'm doing okay, as is Manifest and the rest of my family, and I'll be in Winston for the next week. So thanks for all the Winston recs, gonna definitely hit up Small Batch and a couple of the other new places while Im here.

I hate now tv takes out some of the best scenes. So far they have taken out when Albert finds out that the other man is val, Albert shopping and excited that Val is home, "Madonna madonna", and then when the prostitute says "he had an odd look on his face but I thought he was just happy" referring to the senator that died of the heart attack. I hope they leave the leap frog scene in it.

Last edited:
Since so many of y'all reached out to me after my original post, I wanted to stop by and let y'all know that my dad passed last night at Forsyth. I'm doing okay, as is Manifest and the rest of my family, and I'll be in Winston for the next week. So thanks for all the Winston recs, gonna definitely hit up Small Batch and a couple of the other new places while Im here.

My condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayer

the ultimate #wakegal lol

Really did not mean that one and feel really bad about it. When I started the post brashly hadn't posted. By the time I finished I saw his post. An inappropriate juxtaposition unfortunately.

That sucks man.

I'm sorry, man. My thoughts to you and manifest and the rest of your family.

Sorry Brasky. Thoughts with your family.

Really did not mean that one and feel really bad about it. When I started the post brashly hadn't posted. By the time I finished I saw his post. An inappropriate juxtaposition unfortunately.

we all understand, with the timestamps I figured that's what happened

Sorry, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back