• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey Pot is new and is very good

Second cookout's rec of Mozelle's, their fried chicken + mac n cheese is amazing

Willow's is great as well

Really depends what she's craving in the moment

Went Mozelle's tonight and had their always amazing tomato pie!

Tomorrow night, we're hitting Print Works Bistro for the first time.

Went Mozelle's tonight and had their always amazing tomato pie!

Tomorrow night, we're hitting Print Works Bistro for the first time.

My wife wanted to hit up Mozelles but her colleagues wanted to go to the district rooftop grill (or something like that). She's gonna try Mozelles on Wednesday instead. She's hitting Fabiens on Thurs, which I am jelly about.

My wife wanted to hit up Mozelles but her colleagues wanted to go to the district rooftop grill (or something like that). She's gonna try Mozelles on Wednesday instead. She's hitting Fabiens on Thurs, which I am jelly about.

Tomato pie and shrimp and Grits are easily my favorite things. I thing the pie is the top seller in the place.

My wife is partial to the goat cheese salad.

Mozelle's and Liberty Oak are my favorite places in the triad. Crowds at Liberty Oak have been down recently though.

I'll let her know about the mater pie. Sounds like something g she'll love.

Had to turn down a free ticket to see the ManU-Inter game at FedEx Field tomorrow night. Sucks. Have a meeting at work I can't miss.

Had to turn down a free ticket to see the ManU-Inter game at FedEx Field tomorrow night. Sucks. Have a meeting at work I can't miss.
Pepco'd

...did I do that right?

You did it right. But I'm a securities lawyer and it has to do with the filing of our 10-q. So it's kinda important that I'm there.

Damn that really really sucks to hear Brasky, I'm sorry. Definitely thinking of both you and manifest.

So sorry Brasky. With my dad's birthday today, I can't even imagine what you're going through. Thoughts and best wishes to you and your family.

I'm actually planning on making tomato pie this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back