• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking at other ping pong vids as I wait for my 5:30 meeting to start I foung this again. Haven't seen it in years but it's still hilarious

I have become straight addicted to painting things for my house lately. 8 canvases in the last two days alone.

Also, if y'all aren't watching married at first sight, y'all are missing out. Some good tv there. Like the bachelor on steroids+science

I have become straight addicted to painting things for my house lately. 8 canvases in the last two days alone.

This reminds me of the "sideways stories from wayside school" story about the kid who was the fastest drawer in the school, and someone said something about quality over quantity, so he went home to start drawing a cat and the person said "ok, well see you next week" and he said "next week? I won't even be finished with a whisker by then!"

....that's all i've got.

Chat Thread 150: Gen X is runnin' the '14 and you know we can't be faded

Doing a rando solo Winston bar crawl tonight. Just needed to get out of my mom's house. Already grabbed a beer at Small Batch, having a second at First Street, any suggestions for a third? Thinking the Tap because it's close and on the way back to Reynolda, where my mom's house is.

The new Ben & Jerry's coffee toffee flavor sucks

New toffee bars have weird texture

Oink!

Doing a rando solo Winston bar crawl tonight. Just needed to get out of my mom's house. Already grabbed a beer at Small Batch, having a second at First Street, any suggestions for a third? Thinking the Tap because it's close and on the way back to Reynolda, where my mom's house is.

hoots but the recommendation is probably too late

Well, #lawyerboyout. Fun while it lasted. I know yall have missed my woe, so I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear it, and about the crushing dating experiences yet to come. Watch out Winston men, I took one good, flattering photograph recently so I might actually have some misplaced confidence!

aww, what happened, just on different pages or something?

aww, what happened, just on different pages or something?

Yeah a month or so ago he was like "I think you're looking for something more serious than I am" but I thought we then agreed to basically FWB, but lately he just didn't want benefits either (talk about confidence crushing) and so now just friends. It's like, come on man, I need to get something out of this.

[video]http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_n8zl9sIhr21so3q7v.mp4[/video]

Yeah a month or so ago he was like "I think you're looking for something more serious than I am" but I thought we then agreed to basically FWB, but lately he just didn't want benefits either (talk about confidence crushing) and so now just friends. It's like, come on man, I need to get something out of this.

oh yeah you were dead rtq walking when he said that

i figured me being okay with it would be like every man's dream come true. Except the dream would have a really hot girl saying it.

yeah but dude said "i think you're looking for something more serious" which means he knew you expected it to end up that way eventually. better to just cut ties rather than drag it out if that's not what he wanted out of it.

2CJtUb3N_400x400.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back