• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked out of my house this morning to find two dudes smoking a blunt on my front steps.

In Pitch Perfect news (for those who share the same guilty pleasure as me..)

Interviewer: I’m curious how Pitch Perfect 2 is going to be new and different from the first one, and expand on it rather than be more of the same.

Anna Kendrick: It’s definitely bigger in scale and outside the world of college a capella. We’ve got a new rival and they’re very dark and ominous. It’s very Mighty Ducks 2.

Interviewer: So the bad guys are like the Iceland team, then.

Anna Kendrick: Yeah! Iceland, but not Iceland.

Man I had a prune this morning that was one of the best pieces of fruit ever.... Who knew

kLEu4Lo.gif

Interesting thing of the day: this POW blinking T-O-R-T-U-R-E during a forced interview.

today I brought in a container of the Reese's Oreos to share with my coworkers. Now I just thought about it and I have almond milk in the office fridge so I get to dip some of these suckers. so much win.

Really looking forward to going downtown tonight to HB's Street Fair and getting an amazing, homemade beef empanada. It just melts in your mouth. I will pay attention to the lady making them when she tells me to only use only a little of her creamy jalapeno sauce as it is blisteringly hot but tasty.

Really looking forward to going downtown tonight to HB's Street Fair and getting an amazing, homemade beef empanada. It just melts in your mouth. I will pay attention to the lady making them when she tells me to only use only a little of her creamy jalapeno sauce as it is blisteringly hot but tasty.

Rjkarl, tell the truth you dirty dog -- you're going to be sampling a bit of her creamy, tasty, blisteringly hot lady sauce later on tonight, amirite?!

I'm digging how significant a part office candy hijinx plays in RTQ's daily life

Rjkarl, tell the truth you dirty dog -- you're going to be sampling a bit of her creamy, tasty, blisteringly hot lady sauce later on tonight, amirite?!

Not her....she may have been cute 30 years ago....now that you bring it up, i wonder if Bobbi and Maria would let me bring in the empanada and buy a drink at Aloha....Maria is WHOA......

I'm going to go to the gym and monopolize a piece of equipment.

so I guess the world's largest ebola virus outbreak is goin' on right now I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back