• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, the parameters for meeting/dating rtq are pretty complicated

you have to be +/- 5 years of age, in her town, meet before it's dark out...

I'm trying to get myself to accept any younger at all. maybe -1/+6 years of my age.

I know, I know, too picky. But like I said in regards to that Onion article posted earlier, I have a couple months left before I have to start dropping preferences. But for now, being at least my height, active/in shape, college-educated, non-smoker, employed, doesn't live with parents, unmarried/no kids, likes sports... those aren't THAT bad even though it sounds awful written out. The one I'll have to bend on soonest is no divorced dudes I think

Also Greensboro bros should be in the mix. a 30 minute commute ain't nothing

I work in GBO that's fine

Yo leebs congrats on your impending IRONMAN

I think I finally found a bike worth purchasing on CL, the guy said its still available, hoepfully its still there when I get back on Monday: http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/4590152424.html

Also I plan on doing this Sprint Triathalon, which takes place across the street from my apartment: http://trirock.competitor.com/austin/event-information/course/

Think I'll be ready for the 16.7 mile bike by Labor Day? I currently ride, at most, 4-5 miles on my single speed fixie. I really need to start fighting these lbs, as I've been in Fatsky mode for the last 6 weeks. Minimal exercise and new relationship eating (plus all this GD sympathy food) has allowed me to put on 10 lbs. THEY GOTTA GO.

eta: I see where he included a frame size/height chart. I am skeptical of that.

as for whether or not you'll be ready, meh. sure. I'm sure you can do it. Will you win? Probs not... but you can do it.

56 might still feel a little stretched out, but not a bad price. i'll give you that.

I went to this super groovy bike shop like a month ago and the dude told me I was probably a 56. I'll naturally make sure it fits before I ride it, but something tells me this is THE ONE

Man. I am a huge tax nerd. Silly Lionel Messi. What were you thinking?

apparently my 2.5 year old nephew can't stop staring at his hot blonde neighbor tanning

like, my sister keeps finding him opening the blinds and just watching her from different windows in the house

not sure if its creepy or this kid has a bright future

My mom had a friend back in the 80s that got some bolt ons. Apparently she was changing into a bathing suit at our house and my little brother who was like 3 walks in and goes "Woah. What are those?"

Life altering moment for him.

I had a meeting this morning at the site where Ted Bundy was born. It is now a (probably haunted) law firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back