• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
John+Bolton+Testifies+Before+Senate+UN+Nomination+0hw3TNj9CL2l.jpg

YO RTQ do you work on Regional? I can hook you up with some banker bros.

Palma is basically bald and short....when he moved to CA he got hydraulics for his shoes.

So bluetooth doesn't work underwater - I should have googled that before buying waterproof bluetooth headphones

Last edited:
My mom was at FSU when Ted Bundy was there and attended the same party as him one night. For the longest time she couldn't watch anything with Mark Harmon in it because he played Bundy in the made for TV movie.

My mom was at FSU when Ted Bundy was there and attended the same party as him one night. For the longest time she couldn't watch anything with Mark Harmon in it because he played Bundy in the made for TV movie.
Arrested in the town I grew up in!

He's on his way as I type this! His job starts on Monday.

My Ted Bundy meeting involved a couple of other Deacs, but they are, appallingly, even older than I am. I'll catch up with him when I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.

Made my mango habanero salsa a little too spicy but hot damn it's good

RTQ, what are your thoughts on NASCAR, Bud Light, and pickup trucks?

I don't understand the appeal of NASCAR; Bud Light is acceptable for quantity-drinking; trucks are okay, prob better as a second vehicle for when necessity dictates.

YO RTQ do you work on Regional? I can hook you up with some banker bros.

nah we have a separate office just off 68 at 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back