• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 150: The End's Not Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched The Internship with Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson on HBO last night. Not a good movie. Vaughn's 44 and looks like he's about 50-something. More Rose Byrne would have been helpful. Vaughan actually co-wrote the movie.

Watched The Internship with Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson on HBO last night. Not a good movie. Vaughn's 44 and looks like he's about 50-something. More Rose Byrne would have been helpful. Vaughan actually co-wrote the movie.

I thought Vince Vaughn was perennially 29.

i wasn't sure where the huge google-boner came from

did google help produce the movie?

i watched HER last night

pretty good flick

would you guys date an OS?!

thought for sure this thread woudl be dead by the time i finished swimming and ate breakfast.

Speaking of looking a certain age. Ian Ziering was on Today this morning. He is 50! I swear (at least this morning) he looked like 35. Haven't watched Sharknado 2 yet so not sure how old he's looking in the movie.

mortal_kombat_finish_him.jpg

oh man, that makes me want to play video games all day.

i just might.

YOU WON'T

i mean, i already worked out. had breakfast. ...so now my options are go sit by the pool and read harry potter, or play video games. HTTD just made a strong case for video games. my only issue is that we only have the xbox, and i want old-school stuff. harry potter might win.

i mean, i already worked out. had breakfast. ...so now my options are go sit by the pool and read harry potter, or play video games. HTTD just made a strong case for video games. my only issue is that we only have the xbox, and i want old-school stuff. harry potter might win.

YOU. WON'T.

http://coolrom.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back