• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 153: Fall weather = pumpkins & Homecoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should i say to the well adjusted, successful women that i now encounter as a result of my move say hey?

Any preparation of an egg that doesn't have a runny yolk is inferior to one that does. One of the restaurants I went to in Spain had the most incredible egg dish I've ever had. It was slow cooked low temp egg where the yolk was almost like a creamy custard. It was absolutely amazing.

Yeah poached fried or soft boiled

I haven't been there since college. I enjoyed their wings and DAT TEXAS TOAST. I don't why I remember their TV setup being not ideal for some reason. Do they keep good hours? I should check.

Cheese toast ftmfw. We went there all the damn time. Only thing I didn't like is they started charging for celery since they mostly ended up throwing it away.

What a long terrible day. Huge infrastructure upgrade scheduled for this weekend with downtime for our clients means lots and lots and lots of work (especially when said infrastructure changes mean an entire code rewrite that I was responsible for and had to test/validate with real data this weekend).

Thankfully my part in this whole operation is wrapping up... time to get DRUNK and tune in for a DEACS thrashing.

Is there a rule at Wake that there has to be questionable offensive playcalling?

All the egg talk inspired me to make huevos rancheros. So much better than this game.

welp gang most of us knew we'd suck might as well go enjoy some beers or stair butt or whatever you're into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back