• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 162: We got some crazy bacon hatin' mutha fuckas around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millennial alcoholism is adorable

I'm probably going to watch something with a bit of a dark side like The Corner or the Baltimore episode of Drugs Inc or Hookers At The Point so I'm going to want something to take off the edge a bit

nice. i just opened up a bottle of mirassou pinot grigio. i don't even like whites typically, i must have gotten this from a sample meeting

I like bacon, but agree that the praise has gone over the top. Bacon cannot however jump the shark, because the shark would jump up and eat that bacon.

WakeTheUniverse was on most of my teams until we jumped a level to classic and then premier.

Just the way you post, your weird phrasings, opinions, and many parodies.

Oh that.

At least I didn't decimate a senior citizen and take away the only thing in the world that he loves

My bro is in a comedy comp in Chapel Hill Friday night. YO CHUPE you in?

WakeTheUniverse was on most of my teams until we jumped a level to classic and then premier.

Just the way you post, your weird phrasings, opinions, and many parodies.

wait so you were the state champs in what is at minimum the third tier level of middle school soccer? So like not even JV state champs? Is it possible no other county went so low in the participation trophy race to even field a 3rd team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back