• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, these new Mirado Black Warriors are a shadow of their former glory. Thanks, Paper Mate.

I'm about to get some dank IN'N'OUT burger to eat whilst beerz and 'Big Trouble in Little China'. SUNDAY.

Maybe this goes on the Unpopular Opinions thread, but:

I don't get the appeal of fast food burger joints. Whataburger is sufficient, but it's never blown my hair back or anything. Still haven't had In'N'Out, so maybe that changes things?

And speaking of Texas treats, I have someone bringing me kolaches from the Czech Stop in a couple f weeks.

Maybe this goes on the Unpopular Opinions thread, but:

I don't get the appeal of fast food burger joints. Whataburger is sufficient, but it's never blown my hair back or anything. Still haven't had In'N'Out, so maybe that changes things?

WHataburger reminds me of my childhood.

I officially hate you now, you damn Aggie!

I'm going to get an assortment of sweet and savory! They're gonna be so delicious. 😄

In bourbon news, I tried a new one last night. Orphan Barrel Project Rhetoric. A 20 year bourbon. It was ok, but for me not worth the hefty price tag. I'm really not a fan of any of their offerings. I'm interested to try Lost Profit, but I'm not interested in paying what it goes for.

And speaking of Texas treats, I have someone bringing me kolaches from the Czech Stop in a couple f weeks.

You know there's a kolache place coming to (I think) Bloomingdale? EITM was getting excite about it the other day then I read something on PoP as well. I've never had one before but they sound good.

You know there's a kolache place coming to (I think) Bloomingdale? EITM was getting excite about it the other day then I read something on PoP as well. I've never had one before but they sound good.

I am all over that shit. Even though I saw that post soon after it was made, everyone I know sent it to me. I am a kolache whore. I will stalk some bitches if they are good. Like show up at their homes and stuff. The dough is very difficult to perfect, so it is something I have to rely on others for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back