• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they replaced your arms with wheels you could probably turn in a sick marathon time, yes? Just curious.

all i can think of are those creepy flying monkeys from 'return to oz' and I DO. NOT. LIKE.

the dog is having a really hard time moving this evening and its killing me.

Fell asleep at 8. Girls texts me to go on date tmrw at 9. Just woke up for a bit and saw it. Feel terrible that she probably thinks I was ignoring her

Whoops, never stopped drinking. Texas, got some shit to talk to you about some ROCKETS bball.

I think I'll go out and embarrass myself by getting drunk and falling down in the street
You say i choose sadness, that it never once has chosen me
Maybe you're right

the dog is having a really hard time moving this evening and its killing me.

Chester had a really bad weekend, his back legs are basically just kind of leaning over to the side until he's sitting down now. And he tumbled down the stairs and put a hole in the wall with his big boxer head. He doesn't seem to be in pain, he just can't get his legs to work because he can't feel them. It's breaking my heart.

Yeah I'm definitely getting out early tonight. I usually get in my car at 7, that's when it's supposed to start coming down the hardest.

fucking A I meant 1 AM so there'd already be a base down

taggers are slacking, nik caner-medley is not a ginger. he is tall and not bad-looking though, but still. there's a shtick.

Oh shit, Leebs.

Coyotes Continue Their Infiltration of New York City

lc0zmtfeloqwwqgbbzec.jpg

Friend reminded me of The KLF this morning. They were weird as can be, but awesome.

Had my daughter's birthday party at Sky High Sports yesterday, which is one of those trampoline places. So I start bouncing and the tension on the trampolines is pretty low, so my 180-pound ass is sinking down like three feet per jump with very little air caught in return. After about three minutes I felt like I was getting motion sickness and gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back