• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIFF how did it feel like being compared to MOON yesterday? That was a cold diss, no?

Roots Rap.

I'd hate to speak ahead of TAB on what qualifies as Dad [music genre], but the Roots are defs on there. A Tribe Called Quest, late-career Jay Z (Kanye project notwithstanding), Common for sure. Mos Def and Talib Kweli probably too.

Just read this news blurb in the paper:

Pollution may be weakening polar bears' penis bones, making it difficult for the endangered bears to mate. A study in Environmental Research linked the contaminant polychlorinated biphenyl to lower density in the bears' penis bones, which allow them to have longer mating sessions.

wait, why do polar bears get a bone in their penis but we don't? What did they do to deserve that? I want a penis bone!

Pollution may be weakening polar bears' penis bones, making it difficult for the endangered bears to mate. A study in Environmental Research linked the contaminant polychlorinated biphenyl to lower density in the bears' penis bones, which allow them to have longer mating sessions.

well, that's awesome.

watch out for pourdeac

So I had to go out to my car dealership to get a thing fixed this morning, and it's located down i-395 near Landmark Mall. Took me all of 20 mins to get there this morning, easy peasy. The work only took 20 minutes, so I was ready to leave by about 8:30. I don't know how the fuck people make that commute up 395 into DC every day. It was a goddamn shitshow. I took some shortcuts recommended to me by a friend, and that probs saved me 15 mins. But even with that it took about 75 minutes get back into town. That is defs not how I would want to spend every morning. I'll go ahead and keep my 5 minute commute, thanks.

So I had to go out to my car dealership to get a thing fixed this morning, and it's located down i-395 near Landmark Mall. Took me all of 20 mins to get there this morning, easy peasy. The work only took 20 minutes, so I was ready to leave by about 8:30. I don't know how the fuck people make that commute up 395 into DC every day. It was a goddamn shitshow. I took some shortcuts recommended to me by a friend, and that probs saved me 15 mins. But even with that it took about 75 minutes get back into town. That is defs not how I would want to spend every morning. I'll go ahead and keep my 5 minute commute, thanks.

Apparently some people prefer a big house over not spending 3 hours in the car every day.

No thanks.

The suburbs are so pretentious. How pretentious you may ask? Pretentious enough for Arcade Fire to name an album after them.

Apparently some people prefer a big house over not spending 3 hours in the car every day.

No thanks.

this.
our new place is 950 ft^2 and while it might be nice to have more storage (heyyy bikes), it's a totally reasonable size and WELL worth the commute (or lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back