• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters that have a stock of nicknames for everything annoy me. 94Deac and cville are two of the worst offenders. RJ (rip) was pretty bad too.

cville is probably in a league of his own. Dick (for duke), Louvul, Balmur, St Peyton, Mor(m)on, and probably many more I can't think of.

I can't resist going back to this post - you get something new every day.

'GoodBuzz'

I was rather disappointed not to be able to visit the International Phallological Museum when I was in Iceland. I think it was closed for winter, or limited hours or something.

Sounds like it is worth a visit. Then afterward, you can grab a whale testicle brew at the Icelandic microbrewery.

yeah, I did that stuff at Merriweather for 5 years (sweet breathable underarmour shirt) and worked a decent amount of stage front, especially the last two years

And you (and all HoCo peeps) walked the stage there.

I'm still sweating from my HS commencement. And then the '09/Biden commencement was one of the coldest, ever.

My throat was already totally raw before that game. Ugh.

Just read this news blurb in the paper:

Pollution may be weakening polar bears' penis bones, making it difficult for the endangered bears to mate. A study in Environmental Research linked the contaminant polychlorinated biphenyl to lower density in the bears' penis bones, which allow them to have longer mating sessions.

wait, why do polar bears get a bone in their penis but we don't? What did they do to deserve that? I want a penis bone!

The baculum, or penis bone is present in many mammals, but not humans. Picture of one of the bigger ones (walrus, from Wikiedia)

400px-Armand_de_Montlezun_%281841-1914%29_Bacalum_Morse.jpg

One theory is that human males lost this because early human precursor females preferred males who could keep it up without the help of the bone.

The female equivalent is the baubellum or os clitoridis – a bone in the clitoris. This also does not exist in humans.

Got home from the library and started watching Man on Fire about half way through. Is this the last great Denzel movie?

Last wish?
I WISH...YOU HAD...MORE TIME

Got home from the library and started watching Man on Fire about half way through. Is this the last great Denzel movie?

Last wish?
I WISH...YOU HAD...MORE TIME

American Gangster was pretty good, but Man on Fire is a classic.

i prefer american gangster.

Oh yeah forgot about American Gangster. My dude Russ Crowe was on point.

Denzel is better in this though.

my neck/shoulder is SO JACKED. can't wait to get to the chiro next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back