• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 164: Saturn is the best planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a sweet selfie-stick.

I usually cross z, sometimes slash 0, never cross 7.

very rarely I'll do the loop on the top of a lowercase a, but this is usually when I accidentally start to write another letter and have to rescue it.

my number 4 usually has the triangle at the top and sometimes is open, I don't know what triggers it but sometimes I'll notice one out of a series of numbers with 4s is the open right angle way. same with 8s, sometimes I do the figure 8 in one motion and sometimes it is two stacked circles.

11mg87s.jpg

how many times did rtq write I <3 d'brickishaw in her moleskine o/u 1000?

no I usually do some sort of cross thing where I draw a vertical line then drag the pen diagonally to the left and cross right. probably confusing wording.

This.

Cross my 7s and Zs.

I can draw a mean treble clef, but couldn't attempt an ampersand without looking at a picture.

My handwriting has gotten a lot worse lately since I have to write quickly to take notes and whatnot. Sucks.

how many times did rtq write I <3 d'brickishaw in her moleskine o/u 1000?

I've never had a moleskine but I used to draw on my pencil cases. I don't recall writing about boys though. but the guy that triggered d'brickashaw was a fluke, not a crush so I'd put that one at (a slashed through) 0.

i mean, that looks very real, but there is NO accounting for that level of correctness. The fact that he has lost 2/16 head to head games shows that he's not some kind of savant. He's winning random challenges and taking his time doing it so he can look every answer up. 12/12 in 9 min beats 11/12 in 38 seconds. Which is why they need a time bonus or penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back