• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the new Transformers movie (even though it will be sans Miss Foxy :rulz: ) and it comes out on my birthday! what whattt. happy birthday to getsome.

anyone ever accidentally type their password into the username box on a website and get freaked out when they see it written there?

cause i do

I just paid the balance on our honeymoon. Horay for going on an awesome honeymoon, booo to being incredibly poor now for a while.

Good morning CT...had a nice 3 mile run this morning, feeling good. @tsy, di dyou see the before and after pics on the recent purchases thread? You were the reason that we took the pics.

A guy up the road from me used to have two ostriches. He'd donate the eggs to one of the homeless shelters. Supposedly one ostrich egg is close to the equivalent of a dozen chicken eggs or something crazy like that.

there's also a random house in the southern part of the county that houses a zebra. frickin tripped me out when people drove me by it to show me. just chillin there in the fenced in front yard, a fucking zebra

there's also a random house in the southern part of the county that houses a zebra. frickin tripped me out when people drove me by it to show me. just chillin there in the fenced in front yard, a fucking zebra

damn. i want that.

i want to provide people a daily non-sequitur.

Five homeless dudes in Charlottesville are suing the city in federal court because they say a panhandling ordinance violates their 1st and 14th amendment rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back