• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept at my parents' house last night so I didn't get to my run until about 715. It was already really humid.

nothing work related works this morning.
but I do have the internet.
therefore, the boards.

my calves used to hurt when i ran - got some shoes with support on the inside of my heels and its 1000 times better now.

every day i tell myself to exercise.

every day i respond, "fuck you man."

but seriously, i need to do something. even if it's running in the gym (yuck).

Good morning CT...had a nice 3 mile run this morning, feeling good. @tsy, di dyou see the before and after pics on the recent purchases thread? You were the reason that we took the pics.

After seeing this I did. Looking good. Now if we could just get some rain to help out with the summatime grass.

After seeing this I did. Looking good. Now if we could just get some rain to help out with the summatime grass.

We have quite a bit of lespedeza in our yard...we are going to concentarte on getting the grass going this fall for next year. The cool thing is that instead of adding the deck, we are going to update, level and extend the patio with a retaining wall, flower beds, etc...that will pave the way for the new Weber Summit built in and HOT TUB!!!

Things I hate about Itunes.

1) You have to shut down before installing a new version.
2) If you save your Itunes directory for use after reformatting, you have to import it into the exact same version of Itunes you were last using. Making #1 even more frustrating if you, like most people, can't keep up with the 1000000 different versions of Itunes that come out every month.
3) 90% of the album's I import somehow import with duplicates.

The duplicates are the absolute worst. And bad tags.

Things I hate about Itunes.

1) You have to shut down before installing a new version.
2) If you save your Itunes directory for use after reformatting, you have to import it into the exact same version of Itunes you were last using. Making #1 even more frustrating if you, like most people, can't keep up with the 1000000 different versions of Itunes that come out every month.
3) 90% of the album's I import somehow import with duplicates.

THE WORST.

I'm about to transfer someone's library over to their new computer for them as part of mah freelance computer skills :laugh:. Funny that you just made that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back