• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh so I was going to buy my smartphone with the help of a guy I know who works at one of the Verizon stores. Now he won't be there tonight or tomorrow, and he transfers to Raleigh on Friday.

I'm such a scaredy cat about getting fleeced by technology. you'd think buying a car would make buying a phone a wee bit less unnerving.

CT, thanks for all your advice in the past couple of weeks, but I have decided to abandon my pursuit of indiechick.

On to other hoodratz!

RUN THE WORLD SCD.

Quitting time for little old slothiebear...I'm sure I'll be back to make some posts soon.

xoxoxoxo all

CT, thanks for all your advice in the past couple of weeks, but I have decided to abandon my pursuit of indiechick.

On to other hoodratz!

FACT: by abandoning your pursuit you have increased your chances of her wanting to get in with you by 150%.

On to other hoodratz!

I fully support this decision. I thought you were making a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back