• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair i do also echo egg's opinion. I need to go for it soon.

CT, thanks for all your advice in the past couple of weeks, but I have decided to abandon my pursuit of indiechick.

On to other hoodratz!

What?! NOOOO! I finally got a chance to check her out last night and she was either hot and/or pretty and/or cute (can't say for sure because I'm a just a girl).

USA soccer and the Nats both at 7 tonight. A win from both would just be lovely.

Fuck Carmax. I waited an hour to have them tell me they would pay me $1700. The kbb trade in was 4K. I told them that was a joke and left. I sold a shuttled explorer with more miles for 2K to them and it had mechanical issues.

I'm not wearing lipstick don't try and fuck me.

Yeah Carmax usually only buys nicer cars I think. If they won't out it on the lot they will only give you auction price which is a joke. Happened when I tried to sell my old car.

Fuck Carmax. I waited an hour to have them tell me they would pay me $1700. The kbb trade in was 4K. I told them that was a joke and left. I sold a shuttled explorer with more miles for 2K to them and it had mechanical issues.

I'm not wearing lipstick don't try and fuck me.

You should have known that they were going to low ball you and you weren't going to get anywhere near KBB value. It's effectively a trade in (even if you're not buying a car) and they can't offer that much money. Carmax will act as a clearinghouse for used cars, but you're paying for the convenience. If money is ever a concern you should never, never, never think about trading in a car or trying to sell it to any kind of dealership because they will not give you a good value.

Hey Doofus and Numbers, I was so excited when I heard you were going to be at trivia, then you never showed! I was so disappointed. We saved you seats you lovable bastards!

By the way, can someone please post the youtube of Numbers dancing at the Grassy Knoll? Apparently some posters have never seen it.

Hey Doofus and Numbers, I was so excited when I heard you were going to be at trivia, then you never showed! I was so disappointed. We saved you seats you lovable bastards!

By the way, can someone please post the youtube of Numbers dancing at the Grassy Knoll? Apparently some posters have never seen it.

That would be Nonny's responsibility

:willynilly: I JUST RAN INTO FELIX WHEN I WAS LEAVING THE GYM! TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!

(Oh yeah.... dv7, numbers/doofus were there too.)

I never knew so many young deacs stayed in winston post graduation

I knew they were going to low ball me but to go from 4500-4000 as the trade in value to 1700 is laughable.

I'll just toss that shit on craigslist and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back