• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 19: VINCE MCMAHON INVENTED CORPORATE TAXING! sorry bish and deaccav

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a passport will get me into bars right?

Lulz of course. DF09toy had to carry around a passport the entirety of Beach Week because her purse got stolen the week before and she didn't get a new license in time.

Hmm, offending friends with random comments, not feeling like starting anything right now. You're already becoming an apple fanboi.

:plos:

btw, i like how a row of capitolized Ys looks like happiness/giddiness/excitement

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Also, mah old boss is such a huge apple fanboi. We have to use IE to access a certain site in this area (that's pretty essential), and when I told her that I'd have to put IE on her computer to use teh site, she was like "OH GOD NO WINDOWS PROGRAMS THEY'LL JUST GIVE ME VIRUSES".

She's also a huge AT&T fanboi, though I have no idea why. Was trash talking Verizon the other day like mad.

can we get a riding pic? all i hear about on here is how shes hot

riding-pants.jpg

@DeaconCav

I definitely had a good experience with Dean Holmes. He was a very fair guy. I was a pretty good kid, but got sidetracked a little. He definitely could have hosed me, but didn't.

Now I am a reasonably respectable member of the community as opposed to someone who will wash your car for $40.

please, let me know if i ever become a fanboi. i've got no plans to go off teh deep end at the moment.

please, let me know if i ever become a fanboi. i've got no plans to go off teh deep end at the moment.

If I evar had to use a macbook (someone would probs have to give one to me for that to happen), I would totes be dual booting windows on that ish.

can we get a riding pic? all i hear about on here is how shes hot

Well she likes horses so she's probably at least a slight bit crazy too*

*this is based strictly on the horse rider stereotype, i know nothing about riding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back