• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, how teh hell did I miss Brasky?

You guys went last night? I saw OGD and some of the other non-posters last night but we were in the middle of a b-day thing so couldn't make it. Went to MOD and then Club Therapy. All in all a very fun night.

thats not really relevant since multiquote doesnt mess with you viewing your current or future pages

Nah I was just saying that if I was just clicking on reply and responding, it would be a pain because I would then have to go back to whatever page I was on. Opening in new tabs allows me to stay where I was in the thread while still responding.

Not saying opening new tabs is better than multiquote, just that it's not as bad as it could be.

Is anyone else getting a really choppy, regular-definition feed from CBS?

This sucks.

if i wasn't having lots of wild sex this weekend, i'd be furious about tOSU. they played like such shit last night. really frustrating after last round, and really an entire season of domination. i guess that's how the tournament goes.

holy god can't wait for Fast Five, although I would have named it The Fastest of the Furious

Can't believe I'm Amonett now. Can't wait to get to Richard Joyce.

Mods, what would I be if I could transfer my post count from Scout? I have 30k posts there.

OH word, I'll just wait til then. Should only take me ~1.5 years.

Re: Nonny/Hawk

Perhaps it's something with Wake's cable. It sucks. I know they have HD channels, too, but my tv refuses to find them or accept me manually putting them in...

Re: Nonny/Hawk

Perhaps it's something with Wake's cable. It sucks. I know they have HD channels, too, but my tv refuses to find them or accept me manually putting them in...

yea mine's still fine. of course i'm probably one of the last people without an HD television but i'm running the one I got (have had since senior year at Wake) until it stops working

i still have 0 posts on the sports board here. i'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back