• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, the search function here works like a fucking dream. I just searched wine, it found my thread, and I posted on it. BUCKETS.

El Sombrero is indeed awesome. Their tamales are the best in Winston.

HA HAAAAAA!

in class yesterday we were learning about Social Media for governments and someone asked what a flashmob was and all i could think of was GusJohnsonDeac posting "Ha Haaaa!" when those were done on the boards

God I miss the flashmobs...those were really fun.

We should organize a CT board invasion on some random DS thread.

not like they could do anything to you now, dv7

No one sucks off the officials more than Len Elmore. What a goon.

yea that was a great exchange between him and Reggie. it was a questionable call imo

not like they could do anything to you now, dv7

Yeah, but the only person over there that I truly have a beef with is cagles. I think this site stands on its own now. No need for me, or the moderators over here, to be a part of some prank against DS.

But it it happens... what can ya do?

#lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus #lawofgus

I can't wait til Brad Stevens gets his driver's license.

El Sombrero is the most underrated mexican restaurant in W-S. Order the mixto burrito. Trust me.

I went to The Hat a decent bit with my sorority sisters. Now it's way on the other side of town from where I am. Too many other close places to probs make it worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back