• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot of the movie hits home a little for me. The train they're on runs right outside my apartment. I see it every day, and now all I can think of is the Source Code.

I just made banana pancakes. Who is it that hates JJ, Cav or Freekn?

Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead on HBO, doubt I'll watch it but I am pretty sure the kid who played Walter, the little kid who broke his leg in the movie, went to Wake

My friend is buried basically next to some of the oldest graves in the cemetery, tombstones say 1850s IIRC. Kind of weird seeing them right there by him. Also was weird when I visited and one of the ones from that group had flowers on them. Like damn I don't even know where my great-grandparents are buried and they died 100 yrs after these dudes.

there were people getting engagement pictures done out there (in front of the church remains not the grave sites) and the lighting and weather was perfect. I feel in love with the place.

We vacation in Fripp every summer but I rarely spend time in Beaufort so this trip is nice.

If I had to be buried, I'd be buried there. Maybe I'll have some of my ashes spread there, though. I've only been twice but my grandparents live in Hilton Head so we just took day trips from there.

can someone tell me if i was just being crazy/irrational about this?

the other day during a break from class in Chapel Hill, a few of us took a walk around campus. going through areas near the student union and heavy populated areas, i was almost overwhelmed with the amount of people. i wonder if it's i'm not used to bigger crowds living in a smaller city/county or if my experiences at Wake had any influence

also at a truck stop on the way I found a wolf shirt (Front and side profile) for 3.99 for DV7. He says he refuses to wear it...I think his tune will change when he sees it.

Fuck this shit. I just got the fucking bitchiest text from the ex. Fuck this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back