• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say it - Kirstie Alley just killed it on Dancing With the Stars

This might be old news, but Scout now censors the word "ogboards"

This might be old news, but Scout now censors the word "ogboards"

1272348532_original-lol.gif

I figured that was appropriate since cagles (twat) called me insane.

so christina applegate makes these random colorful uniforms, that's all it takes to save a company????

btw that gus guy is creepy as fuck in this movie

Hey yo maddog, you wanna park the car

hahahahahahahahaha, i maaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be drunk

So I sent the drunk text last night and apologized this morning saying, "sorry for the late night text but it wasn't just a drunk thing. I think we gave up too early."

I got back "it's okay. I'm sorry you feel that way but I don't know what else I can say".

Well when we broke up the conversation was " I can't give a reason. Nothing was wrong. You were nothing but good to me. I'm still unhappy."

You can't say you have nothing else to say if you haven't fucking said anything. Fuck you.

you gotta admit, the homeboy that delivers clown dogs is a pretty smooth operator, nice work bro

Admittedly it wasn't totally bitchy. It was the history behind it along with the fact it took six hours to respond.

Cav, all i can add is be thankful is what over text versus in person. Believe me, i've had some similar conservations with not as serious relationships and they were way worse

I'm fucking irate right now. After a year I deserve a fucking reason. This is better because before I wasn't angry. Now I am. Getting abusively drunk.

I'm fucking irate right now. After a year I deserve a fucking reason. This is better because before I wasn't angry. Now I am. Getting abusively drunk.

dude i know nothing of your situation but take it from me, it's better to take the calm, cool approach. all confronting after drinks does is fuck shit up for all parties involved

wow and i can confirm, just tested and deleted

Did you try it with spaces between all the letters?

Wrt your earlier question about crowds at UNC, I feel the same way. Id never give up the personal interactions I had at wake.

Did you try it with spaces between all the letters?

Wrt your earlier question about crowds at UNC, I feel the same way. Id never give up the personal interactions I had at wake.

dude mos def wake was the best, LOVED the interactions, f the big schools and whatnot. the personal interactions and ability to meet and connect with those i'd never met was amazing

btw, is LK on the new boards yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back