• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank God. I'd never go to a movie otherwise! They also have Stimulus Tuesday - $1 16oz soda and $1 small bags of popcorn. Amaaazinggg

Anyone know offhand of a tire place open on Sundays in Winston? I was super lazy yesterday and didn't go get the nail taken out of my tire.

Doesn't seem that Discount Tire, Mock Tire or Baity's Tire are open Sundays.

I had a pretty decent night. Started things off at this upscale bowling alley in Newport, KY. It was pretty sweet, they actually had a radar gun on each lane that measures the speed of the ball. Highest I ever managed was 19.5mph. We bowled there for two hours and then migrated to Bar Louie. Had 2 24oz glasses of Stone IPA and we called it a night. I wasn't overtly drunk, but I did take a nice nap in the back of the car on the way home.

I wake up this morning and hop on the boards. No spammers in the tech forum! We changed the registration system so that you have to answer a Wake Forest related question in order to register. Hopefully that will stop the bots.

In other news, I just ate some kiwi and strawberrys. They were delicious.

It's been a good weekend.

24oz Stone IPAs at Bar Louie FTMFW!!!!!

On the way back from my first trip to Atlantic City. Aggressive weekend. Cold as shit and supposed to maybe get some snow in DC today FTMFL.

Anyone know offhand of a tire place open on Sundays in Winston? I was super lazy yesterday and didn't go get the nail taken out of my tire.

Doesn't seem that Discount Tire, Mock Tire or Baity's Tire are open Sundays.

Try Sears auto by Hanes Mall. It might be open.

The Carmike on Reynolda. $4.25 for student tickets FTW!!!!

+1

Went last night. Agreed with phan that the first half hour was VERY emotional, and the acting was definitely tested.

After that, was very cool to relive the season, while also seeing quite a bit of friends on screen. Any Wake fan will undoubtedly enjoy the movie, though definitely be prepared for a bit more emotional of a movie than you might have anticipated.

Smart phones are fucking great. Not much better than making POSTS while taking a dookie.

+1

Went last night. Agreed with phan that the first half hour was VERY emotional, and the acting was definitely tested.

After that, was very cool to relive the season, while also seeing quite a bit of friends on screen. Any Wake fan will undoubtedly enjoy the movie, though definitely be prepared for a bit more emotional of a movie than you might have anticipated.

Yeahhhh what a cryfest. Definitely low budg but it was so awesome to see that season again and see the Abbate story.

Smart phones are fucking great. Not much better than making POSTS while taking a dookie.

So true. And so relaxing.

Yeahhhh what a cryfest. Definitely low budg but it was so awesome to see that season again and see the Abbate story.

Also true, but then again I started crying when they started outthe movie showing all the old school photographs of WFU.

Man, between this and Brians Song, we've had a couple real tearjerker movies.

I still think its strange that Ryan Merriman was in this and Home of the Giants, which had some scenes shot at the Joel.

I would be way more excited for VCU if I had plans to go there in the fall =(

This final 4 is gonna be awesome. Now we just need UNC to lose, and it will be PERFECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back