• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so the girlfriend has a love/hate relationship with the boards. She thinks it's so awesome/funny that I love Wake Fores tso much that I post on these boards a lot.

But she doesn't like it when I'm not listening to her because I'm MAKING POSTS.

Tonight, she was just like "I'm going to write Wake Forest recruiting info on my body."

I lulled. DO WANT.

So you admit that ogboards has recruiting info?

The first step to recovery is always acceptance. I'm proud of you.

Oh the recruiting info here is fine. I do have my concerns about it all after talking with ZDeac some tonight, but I think everything's going to be fine.

My only beef with this board has been the trashing of some deaconsports posters. Other than that, I like this place. Mostly because I'm a junky for e-rewards like rep and whatnot. Also, all my friends are here. Also all the footy threads are here.

I'm drunk. And also passed the CPA exam. Boss.

Seriously, congrats TB. You are my accounting idol.

Being drunk is awesome. I feel like I'm sobering up though.

I'm drinking beer that wagondeac left in KP's fridge. Free drunk!!!

i feel like it would be really easy for me to do a board domination because of the lack of west coast deacs/posters
tumblr_lch603WWJl1qdssc4o1_400.jpg

morning. I had honey bunches of oats but the off brand version so they're called Honey Benders or something weird. Off to hang out with elementary school students =)

oh that sounds like fun.

off to read the boards in my office instead of in the bowels of forsyth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back