• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2: Where posers like cookoutdeac start CTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
boobs_bouncing.gif

This should not be at the bottom of the page

so sleepy this morning. might go get some coffee in a minute...

even though it's that grossly sludgy keurig stuff. i'll just add some extra hot water i suppose.

but hey, it's friday and i'm going to the beach.

Texas. I can relate. Although, my GF thinks the boards are stupid as hell and doesn't really like sports at all fuuuu

Oh BBC... apparently Rebecca Black is now radio news.

Which wasn't a problem until they were all, "and here's a taste" and I couldn't turn off the radio before they started playing "Friday."

fuuuu

No way. I'm going to topsail for a wedding too

umm... about half an hour north of Wilmington-ish.

Take 40 down toward Wilmington and then cut north near the end. My family's place is up at Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle so I don't know the Topsail area quite as well.

Oh BBC... apparently Rebecca Black is now radio news.

Which wasn't a problem until they were all, "and here's a taste" and I couldn't turn off the radio before they started playing "Friday."

fuuuu

We have a pt scheduled for today who is named Rebecca Black. I had a major double take when I saw that.

umm... about half an hour north of Wilmington-ish.

Take 40 down toward Wilmington and then cut north near the end. My family's place is up at Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle so I don't know the Topsail area quite as well.

Where abouts? We've got a place real close to the Golfin Dolphin. IIRC Bid also has a place in Atlantic.

I am full of it. We are having grilled pizza and Euchre at the house tonight with one of your kickball buddies (I think)

ah cool. I've been seriously intending to make grilled pizza for a long time now...

except since I moved to WS I'm sans-grill. I need to remedy that.

Where abouts? We've got a place real close to the Golfin Dolphin. IIRC Bid also has a place in Atlantic.

Right in between. I usually say either Atlantic or Emerald because they're better known but our place is in Salter Path/Indian Beach.

Specifically, Summerwinds. We love it there so so so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back