• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 20: CUDDLE WITH THE WINNING COCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big ups for the big win

timed it wrong and missed by one post

Grassy Knoll represent!

Good win. Now to find the deletion perp.

2ldhyef.gif

HTTD, why am I not surprised. Teh guy that complains the most about the random lock process by mods/Dv7 when we had that method, trying to undermine the only completely honest way to do things.. c'mon mang.

HTTD, why am I not surprised. Teh guy that complains the most about the random lock process by mods/Dv7 when we had that method, trying to undermine the only completely honest way to do things.. c'mon mang.

:thumbsup:

Are we not allowed to delete posts? :nazimod:

I guess we should take that functionality out of the boards.

No, but you bitched and bitched about having a mod randomly lock the thread (creating the only true random winner in essence), so we change to a certain post method so peeps have a fair shot at it, and if you delete at the end then you're essentially creating another process where the winner is determined by the timing of the lock.

I can't believe that the top place finishers are getting the at large bids. This puts me in a foul mood. That's silly. I want a cocktail.

DON'T LET HIM GET TO YOU HTTD HE'S TRYNA TALK SHIT TO YOU ABOUT OUR UPCOMING SHEEP MATCH.

BACK OFF COD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back