• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 20: CUDDLE WITH THE WINNING COCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 and 14 were the Sheep answers

1 or 2 hours a week, definitely the actual average is probably higher

I'm not sure I've seen numbers so happy before our 8th place team finish.

Well I just figured since it's the CT and we're all bros/femalebros, it'd just be honor.

Ummm, does nobody else realize that they could have a previous page, something random like page 47 open with a few of their posts, have those posts clicked, then delete them at the end, thus giving themselves a better chance to win? And you wouldn't get caught either.

This, which is why I was talking about how it relies on honesty. It's not always so easy to catch someone in teh act.

7 and 14 were the Sheep answers

1 or 2 hours a week, definitely the actual average is probably higher

14 I would have been okay with. Seven, though, just seems insane. Although I talked to someone the other day who just doesn't listen to music. Just doesn't listen! I was blown away. I gave her one of these: :tard:

Okay I was gonna go on another Detox, but damn you guys make me want to drink so hard.

HATTERS GONNA HAT

stetson-hatters-primary-logo-primary.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back