• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like I am in good company here re: present wrapping. Thanks for the support team.

Super effing jealous of BBD getting that sweet virus injection. Can’t wait for that day.

we did our outdoor Christmas dinner with my grandparents today

they shared once Covid lets up they're planning a road trip that will include a stop at the Creation Museum

My in-laws didn’t let the pandemic stop them from visiting it and the ark this fall.

Durham finally decided to get on board with to-go cocktails so we threw an Old Fashioned and extra dirty vodka martini on our order tonight. Pretty classy dinner.

I picked up paella and tapas from Mateo for tomorrow night’s dinner. Super pumped.

I think all of NC can now do to-go cocktails.

Also I SUCK at wrapping. Thankfully I only have to wrap my wife’s gifts.

Strangely enough I am a fantastic gift wrapper. Back in high school we had a fundraiser where we’d staff the gift wrapping kiosk at the mall so I got a lot of reps to practice.

Unfortunately my hidden skills went unused this year as my wife’s presents are like, a gardening shovel and weird shit like that. But I wrapped that shovel with as much talent as possible.

In a normal Christmas, my wife and my mom would be wrapping gifts while I run interference with the boys. Now I’m wrapping the gifts.

So my 11 decided that since there’s no Santa, he wants to put the presents under the tree this year. He’s going to be too worked up to fall asleep so we can do it at a reasonable time afterward so we are letting him do it as long as he promises to go to sleep after he does it. Wish us luck.

Kinda crazy to think Trump's gonna charge $5/mo for Trump TV, get 20 million subscribers, and pocket $100 million a month.

Palma sounds like the accountants running Enron’s books with that post.

Mako why did you skip right over townie’s post? Clearly you will also be having the 150 dollar Christmas duck feast with sake pairing at the local trendy spot.

Mako why did you skip right over townie’s post? Clearly you will also be having the 150 dollar Christmas duck feast with sake pairing at the local trendy spot.

I’m still distraught over him making me remember that soul crushing King story earlier. I had blocked it out of my memory. One of my Bball players is duck hunting tomorrow morning before practice, so maybe if I’m lucky I’ll have duck for Christmas dinner.

Probably belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but I’m more attracted to Gillian Jacobs than Alison Brie.

Mako - shame on you for making your team practice on Christmas Eve’s day. Shame.

Probably belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but I’m more attracted to Gillian Jacobs than Alison Brie.

Unpopular but certainly understandable.

I’ll take credit for introducing these boards to Brie back when she was Pete’s wife on Mad Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back