• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump TV has zero operating budget or expenses?

He runs everything into the ground. why not this? He seems to be a short time grifter. As much as he can as fast as he can. Maybe someone will convince him to consider running a long con but he'll eventually get bored.

Probably belongs in the unpopular opinions thread, but I’m more attracted to Gillian Jacobs than Alison Brie.

Can't go wrong. Don't think you can call it an unpopular opinion either. If the vote is 51-49 or even 60-40 or whatever not sure that qualifies.

He runs everything into the ground. why not this? He seems to be a short time grifter. As much as he can as fast as he can. Maybe someone will convince him to consider running a long con but he'll eventually get bored.

Trump could absolutely put out completely shitty content, pocket $150mil of the $200 mil per month for three years before pulling the plug and claiming Hillary killed his channel.

Trump could absolutely put out completely shitty content, pocket $150mil of the $200 mil per month for three years before pulling the plug and claiming Hillary killed his channel.

He would need some real marketing savvy to get that many people to sign up to pay for that content when they can get their ranting and conspiracy fixes for free on twitter and youtube.

200.gif

He would need some real marketing savvy to get that many people to sign up to pay for that content when they can get their ranting and conspiracy fixes for free on twitter and youtube.

The guy has 88,000,000 twitter followers. Plus all he has to do is hire those you tubers and pay them $1mil per year to put their crazy exclusively on trump tv, which is more money than any of them have or ever will see otherwise, and trump still pockets $150mil per month. Anyway, not sure why I’m arguing about this.

any dc posters make their way to minibar in the before times?

Really? The first beignets I ever had were at Cafe Du Monde and every other beignet I’ve had elsewhere was a let down.

I mean, they’re not going to compare those. But for the price point and the nationwide reach they are pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back